This entry level 3 ft. lanyard comes with 2 snap hooks and external shock absorber. Designed for general purpose work environments such as the construction industry, manufacturing, automotive, demolition, transportation and other industries. Designed for up to a 6 foot free fall application for a single user with a maximum capacity up to 310 pounds (141 kg) including clothing, tools, etc. Snaphooks and Rebar Hooks used on the 209512 marked with the ANSI Z359.1-07 or ANSI Z359.12-09 standard, are self-locking with a minimal tensile break strength of 5,000 pounds and a 3,600 pound gate rating.
Dynamically tested in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI Z359.1-2007 standard, the 209512 has a maximum arrest force of 900 lbf (4 kN) and a maximum elongation of 42 inches (1067 mm).
- Economy lanyard meets requirements of ANSI Z359.1-2007 standard.
- SafeLight models available with integrated energy absorber or external energy absorber.
- SafeLight models available with snap hooks and/or rebar hooks, allowing for a variety of attachment options.
- SafeLight models available in single leg or dual leg styles.
- Weight capacity 310 lbs.
- Hardware rating: 3,600 lbs.
- External shock absorber.
- Single leg style.