The Elavation 7552 Full Body Harnesses are designed for users with a maximum capacity up to 400 pounds (181 kg) including clothing, tools, etc. All components of the Elavation 7552 Full Body Harness meet the ANSI Z359.1-2007 standard and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.66 and 1926.502 requirements.
- The dorsal (back) D-ring affixed to all 3M Full Body Harnesses is for fall arrest or restraint systems. The dorsal D-ring may also be used for rescue applications.
- The seat strap D-rings are to be used for rescue, and controlled descent applications. The front D-ring may also be used for rescue, and controlled descent.
- Hip D-rings are used for positioning and restraint systems. Always use both hip D-ring connections when securing work positioning devices.
- Hip D-rings are not for fall arrest or climbing applications.
- Shoulder D-rings may be used in rescue applications. Always use both shoulder D-rings simultaneously, utilizing the 3M M30-SBA Spreader Bar Assembly.
- The shoulder D-rings are not for fall arrest or climbing applications.
- A front D-ring is used for fall arrest in vertical systems that limit the free fall distance to 18 inches. The front D-ring may be used for restraint, and ladder climbing systems