Introducing a totally-new concept in full-body harness design. The Miller Revolution Harness reinvents harness safety and functionality with features developed to meet key, user-identified needs. While exceeding worker expectations in comfort, fit, ease-of-use, style, durability, compliance, flexibility and convenience, the Miller Revolution Harness provides over 11 key product features from seven new, unique components.
- All of Miller’s premium harnesses are rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity.
- Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment.
- Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/mobility.
- Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines.
- Donning made easy with two-sided, contrasting color webbing and textures.
- Easy, one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps.
- Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss.
- Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories.
- Patent-pending DualTech webbing offers a soft, textured inside and a durable, chemical-resistant polyester outer material. Tested to 7,000 lbs. (31 kN) minimum tensile strength (40 percent stronger than ANSI requirements) for greater safety and longer service life.
- Patented, elastomer webbing specially-formulated to stretch.
- Patented, cushioned tubular webbing reduces stress to shoulders when using a tool belt.
- Rugged, black Kevlar outside and gray Nomex inside provide superior comfort and durability for harsh working environments.