New patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector System provides 100% tie-off for the Miller TurboLite™ and Miller Turbo T-BAK™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs).
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards – Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications.
- PFLs swivel independently – Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit.
- Lightest-weight Twin Connector on the market – Increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue.
- Superior durability – Corrosion resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life.
- Superior safety – Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety.
- D-Pad Clip – Maintains harness adjustment while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place.
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA.
Connects to harness webbing below the D-ring – Frees harness D-ring for rescue and connection to an overhead Self-Retracting Lifeline.
Webbing Retainer Clip offers generous webbing slot – Accommodates thicker webbing designs for more versatility and allows for easy insertion of webbing.