New patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector provides 100% tie-off for the Miller TurboLite™ and Miller Turbo T-BAK™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs). The Miller Turbo Fall Protection system is the lightest-weight twing connector on the market and provides superior safety with the most mobility. Best of all, the Twin Turbo G2 Connector meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA.
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards – Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications.
- PFLs swivel independently – Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit.
- Lightest-weight Twin Connector on the market – Increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue.
- Superior durability – Corrosion resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life.
- Superior safety – Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety.
- D-Pad Clip – Maintains harness adjustment while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place.
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA.
Max. Tensile Load: 5,000 lbs. (22.2kN)
Proof Load: 3,600 lbs. (16kN)
Max. Capacity: 400 lbs. (181.4kg)
Connects to harness webbing below the D-ring – Frees harness D-ring for rescue and connection to an overhead Self-Retracting Lifeline.
Webbing Retainer Clip offers generous webbing slot – Accommodates thicker webbing designs for more versatility and allows for easy insertion of webbing.