Miller QuickPick™ Rescue Kits deliver peace of mind during unexpected, stressful peer-rescue situations. The rescuer can remotely attach the system to the suspended worker while remaining securely anchored on the walking/working surface. All rescue components are contained in one easy-to-store kit with no assembly necessary – only requiring an overhead anchorage.
Premium QuickPick Rescue Kit. The premium kit includes a Backup Braking System that acts as a secondary fall protection device. In case of accidental release of rope by the rescuer, a foolproof backup will quickly stop the system.
- Highly efficient hauling system with a 5:1 lifting ratio, making heavier loads easier to lift.
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and the stringent ANSI Z359.4 Safety Requirements for Assisted Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components. (There is no applicable CSA standard.)
- Offers a 400-lb. (181.4 kg) weight capacity.
- 25-ft Working Length System
Standard QuickPick Rescue Kit. Designed for users more experienced with rescue. The standard kit provides an economical kit configuration for conducting rescues with workers who are confident in managing rescue systems.
- Efficient hauling system with a 4:1 lifting ratio, making heavier loads easier to lift.
- Complies with OSHA and ANSI A10.32. (There is no applicable CSA standard.)
- Offers a 310-lb. (140.6 kg) weight capacity.
- Backup braking system (only included with the premium kit).
- Color-coded, high-strength aluminum pulleys for easy orientation.
- 7/16-in. (11 mm) semi-static kernmantle rope.
- Rescue Remote Connection Pole.
[4-ft. (1.2 m) collapsed, 12-ft (3.6 m) fully extended].
- Carabiner clip/Pigtail.
- Handled pole carrying case.
- Rope Control Handle.
- Miller WristBandit™ Tool Lanyard.
- Cross-Arm Anchorage Connector.
- Convenient backpack.