Easy-to-wear, the Miller DuraFlex Python Ultra harnesses provide greater comfort and increased mobility, while improving safety and reducing worker fatigue. Featuring cushioned tubular webbing in the shoulder straps to minimize possible discomfort around the neck and shoulders when required to wear a tool belt.
- Ultimate in comfort, fit and safety.
- High-strength, abrasion-resistant webbing.
- Contoured edge improves comfort.
- Durable, high-density, water-repellent foam.
- All Miller harnesses are rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity.
- Sleek, Quick-Connect buckles for chest and leg straps, interlock for easy donning and feature a dual-tab release mechanism to prevent accidental opening.
- Quick, tangle-free donning.
- Soft, rounded cushioned tubular webbing in the shoulder straps minimizes possible irritation around the neck and reduces stress to the shoulders.
- Comfort-touch back D-ring pad is designed with woven, breathable material for cooler extended wear comfort; orients harness for quick tangle free donning.
- Self-contained label pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss. Integrated and oversized pull-free lanyard rings.