Miller 9-foot TurboLite PFL provides 9-ft. of working length, an ideal solution for scaffolding and order picker applications. Lightest 9-ft. unit on the market – Models start at just 2.3 lbs. (1.0 kg)
Cost-effective, compact and lightweight, Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete. All models are ANSI Z359.14, ANSI A10.32 and CSA compliant and meet OSHA requirements.
- Steel Locking Snap Hook.
- Reduces fall clearance requirements.
- Available in 9ft & 10ft lengths to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.
- Extremely compact and lightweight, comparable to a shock-absorbing lanyard.
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility.
- High-impact nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life.
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting.
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker.
- Twin models available for 100% tie-off.
- ANSI Z359.14, ANSI A10.32 and CSA compliant models available (All models meet OSHA requirements).